College Description: M.A. Rangoonwala college of physiotherapy
Admission Started in M.A. Rangoonwala college of physiotherapy for session 2017
Maharashtra Medical Education and Research Centre (MME&RC), Pune is a Trust registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 in the year 1984. This Trust has established Z.V.M. Unani Medical College & Hospital and Laxmi Devi Saraf Diagnostic Centre.
Z.V.M. Unani Medical College is recognized by CCIM, New Delhi and permitted by the Government of Maharashtra and is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
This College has an excellent track record in academic and other activities. From the academic year 2004-05 the Trust has established the M.A. Rangoonwala College of Physiotherapy and Research with an intake capacity of 30 seats. Permission of the State Government vide Order No.MED-1399/CR/117/99 Dated 29th October 2002 is granted and the College is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. Our College is recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists.
For wider clinical practice and experience, the Government has permitted our College to be attached to the Sassoon General Hospital, Pune.
Our College is also attached to the ZVM General Hospital, Command Hospital, Southern Command of Armed Forces Medical College,Pune.and Noble Hospital, Hadapsar, Pune for clinical postings.
• On 13th November, 2011, staff and students participated in rural camp at Loni Kalbhor and treated 63 patients.
• On 24th December, 2011 Second Year Students and the Principal, Dr. Mrs.Ronika Agrawal and Dr. Lubaina Master, Teaching Staff, visited National Institute of Virology (N.I.V). Students had very good exposure as they got the opportunity to visit BSL-III & BSL-IV labs. and understand the various sterillization techniques.
• On 26th December, 2011, rural camp was organized in Pimpalgaon, Taluka Purandar, Dist. Pune.27 patients were treated in the said Camp.
• On 29th January,2012, Camp was organized by Al-Azhar Foundation at Roshan Masjid, Camp, Pune. Staff and students attended the camp. 83 patients were treated.
• On 31st January, 2012 rural Camp had been organized at village Vandre, Taluka Mulshi, Pune, by Sakal Social Foundation. Staff and students participated in the Camp. 143 patients were treated. Out of which 100 were school children and 43 were from geriatric population.
• In January, 2012, students participated in the inter-Collegiate Cricket Tournament organized by Wadia College, Pune. Students reached upto Semifinals.
• In January, 2012, students participated in the Dance Competition organized by the S.S.P.M.S.College,Pune.
• In January 2012, students participated in the inter-collegeiate cricket Tournament of A.S.S.O.C.O.M College.
• In February 2012, rural physiotherapy camps in collaboration with Sakal Social Foundation.
• Rural Physiotherapy O.P.D.
• Sports and cultural week and Prize distribution ceremony in March 2012.